What We Do – Our Services
Atlantic Appraisal Associates is a full service real estate appraisal and consulting firm founded in 1985. We provide valuation reports and analysis of all types of real property interests, both residential and commercial, with a sought out ability to solve unusual or complex appraisal assignments. We also are adept at dealing with sensitive situations, special circumstances and/or “rush” requirements.
Atlantic Appraisal is dedicated to providing you with the highest degree of service. Simply stated, whatever the assignment, we can provide what you need, when you need it. The core of our firm is in our practical knowledge, decades of experience, uncompromising ethics, superior market research, thoughtful and thorough analysis and attention to details. In addition, we employ plain common sense. Learn why our consistently superior valuations and our commitment to service are in demand by our small but loyal client base.
Professional, knowledgeable, ethical, experienced
Atlantic Appraisal provides appraisal services on any type of property or business including; single family dwellings, estates, multi family dwellings, condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, retail strips, land, mixed use buildings, warehouses, manufacturing facilities and special use buildings for any purpose including:
- FIRREA-compliant appraisals for lending transactions i.e. Mortgages & Re-financing
FNMA (Fannie Mae), FHLMC, FHA/HUD VA
- Appraisal review – Field review / desk review
- Litigation Support – Expert Testimony
- Estate Tax filings
- Tax Planning, succession planning, gift tax
- Tax Abatement
- Partial Interest Valuation
- Qualified personal Residence Trust “QPRT”
- Eminent Domain
- Probate, divorce, business disposition, partnership buyouts
- Pre-Sale aid for Sellers or Buyers
- Limited appraisals, evaluations and preliminary analyses, cash flow and feasibility analyses, rental and market surveys, and highest and best use studies
- Pre-foreclosure, auction, foreclosure reports
- Drive-by reports
- Any other purpose
Maintaining client confidentiality and meeting deadlines are goals of the firm and represent cornerstones in developing mutual trust and respect with clients.
Our commitment to you, our client
Atlantic Appraisal is dedicated to providing you with the highest degree of service. Simply stated, whatever the assignment, we can do what you need, when you need it. We will work with you to determine your reporting requirements so that you are only paying for the services you need.
Please fee free to pick up the telephone anytime and call or email us to discuss your appraisal needs. 508-696-5252